- Private courses can be an extension of any one of the offered courses or a combination. For example, if a student wants help in a specific area of language arts I can create a unique program for them that will teach them the skills they need to learn through a variety of engaging projects, activities, etc. Basically, we will work together to create a guided and personalized course in a 1 on 1 setting that can include their own outside work as the vessel to deliver new knowledge.
- Some examples of current one on one courses include:Working on writing summaries for the Federalist PapersA guided history class for the upcoming year with a writing componentLearning the fundamentals of creative writing through a student created novel as we work towards mapping, planning and completingDeveloping a student created blog and learning about content writing
Student Learning Outcomes
- Expansion of their present knowledge, skill, understanding and ability in any/all literary/language subjects offered
- Cater to the needs of each individual students present situation
- Learn a variety of new concepts
- Can be in any offered subject or even in a unique blend (for example, some students want Spanish intermixed with their classes that way they are always acquiring second language input).
Request a Free Trial
Select a teacher and a course of your liking for a free 30 minute trial class to get to know our tutoring approach.
If you are not sure which course, which level or which teacher; please do not hesitate to consult with our customer service department.